Monday, January 7, 2013

Here Goes Nuthin.

Well...here goes. Been far too long and what I have realized over the past year or so, is that this world of blogging or whatever has gone WAYYYY the heck over my head. I'll tell you this much. My blog will more than likely never have cool buttons on the side. Or links to other awesome mom blogs, or really anything cool at all except maybe a fun background if I can get that rigged up...but anywho...let's put it this way...It ain't gonna be froo froo. Ain't nobody got time for that. ;p It's gonna be  my post. That's it. Just my post. I will probably never become one of those fancy bloggers but that's okay with me. Because my blog is usually just to dump out whatever is in my crazy brain anyway.

So here's whats been on my brain today.
*Amelia spits up a DANG lot
*the dog REEKS
*dog to pet smart for bath and nails clipped
*JulieAnne has GOT to quit wearing swim soups under everything or not whatever
*Wonder if Kennedy will ever quit sucking her lip? Oh well.
*TCTC is gonna be really fun this weekend
*Wonder if Chuck is ever going to shave his beard...or his dreads...probably not. He's so hairy.
*I should really put those 5 loads of laundry away
*DON'T FORGET BALLET AT 5
*The girls have GOT to learn to be nicer to each other...how can I help them do that??
*School starts back tomorrow...woop.
*I wonder if Amelia will ever take a bottle....yikes....my poor body :/
*I REALLY need an anniversary date....long overdue. One week overdue to be precise.
*What if I got pregnant again right now....AHHH!!! note...TAKE BIRTH CONTROL
*Really gonna miss dad when he goes to OK for 6 months
*Wish all my friends and their new babies lived closer
*To keep Common Sass or totally erase it from the universe...
*Should I delete all my social media junk or leave it...hmm....
*Wish the girls had a playroom
*Wish I had a craft room
*Just be content with what you have Rachel!

Okay I'm gonna stop there. See aren't you glad I started blogging again. Is anyone else stressed out or just a little sweaty in the arm pits just by reading a couple of the things I thought about today...lol. This is however NOT what I'm usually going to blog about...but tonight...it's how I felt like jumping back into it.

I will say this, and I mean it very humbly, often times I TOTALLY want to just out of the clear blue sky delete EVERYTHING. I mean it. Common Sass (my little FB business), instagram, FB, twitter, all of it. BUT, every now and then I am utterly and completely blown away by someone that I hardly even know or don't even know at all, who messages me or emails me about something that I posted up at some point that challenged them or encouraged them or made them laugh or something of that sort. And then I realize, that God has truly blessed Chuck and I. We are both CUH-RAZAY. And we know it. We're okay with it :) But He also allows us to be an open book. We put our entire life sometimes out there for people to read and see. And we understand that by doing that, God is using us. Because as weak as we are, and as imperfect sinners we are, we are willing. We desire to be servants for His kingdom here on earth. And for us, a lot of times allowing others to see who we really are in Him is how he uses us the most.

My blog always has been and will continue to be, a way for me to share with others what He is sharing with me. Or maybe it will just be a window into our cute, tiny little home so that you can watch our crazy life like it's a Hallmark movie or something! lol. I have lots that I want to share. I want to be used by God and I want to be used BIG! Blogging is one of those ways that I think He can use to reveal Himself to others through me :) So....WELCOME BACK ME! Spread the word that I'm back....this is gonna be good :)

peace.


2 comments:

  1. Love it :) Thanks for sharing Rachel! Even though we don't get to see you guys as much as we'd like, it's nice to be able to catch up through the internet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad! :) And I laughed at your list because THAT IS MY LIFE. :)

    ReplyDelete