Thursday, October 7, 2010

o.m.g.

ALERT ALERT!! I'm about to write the shortest blog that I will probably ever write. Just a couple of thoughts on the eve of our 10.10.10 weekend!

1) I get butterflies every single time I think about Sunday morning! ahhhhh!
2) I cannot wait until all of our friends and family get here...I mean canNOT wait!
3) Screw house cleaning. I am so over keeping this house clean when I have a toddler and a baby. And to all the other moms who are anal about cleaning like me, and have 2 young kids or more and keep your house clean...forget y'all too! I am wearing myself out acting like this "home" will stay clean like I want it...it won't. I give! One day, when the kids are grown and gone ( and I don't care anymore probably!) then I will return to my anal cleaning habits...but until then...if you come over here...my house is a home. We live in it. My kids play in it and we like it like that. Yes me included. I officially like it like that. On we go.
4) The Fun Zone is gonna be stinkin packed this weekend. I hope that every person on the launch team has to sit on someone's LAP! Wouldn't that be funny?! lol. I'd settle for standing, or sitting Indian style. But I have a feeling that it's gonna be CRAZY UP IN THERE! Can't wait.
5) Sometimes I forget that I am the Associate Pastor/Family Pastor's wife....and pray to God that he is proud of me and the life that I am living. It's a big responsibility and a huge calling in which I have gladly answered and followed.
6) I hope everyone is praying for us. The whole weekend. Every single detail.
7) I'm thinking about and praying for all the others who are launching publicly this weekend. Stadia is starting about 100 if I'm not mistaken. So lots of prayers covering this entire weekend are mucho appreciated!
8) I am thankful that my family is here and that we will be going to church together.
9) I am devastated that Chuck's family is not close enough to be a part of this amazing experience, and wish with all my heart that they could be here.
10) We should Skype the service for them :) lol.

Ok. that's all. Wasn't as short as I thought it'd be. Guess I had a little more on my mind about this weekend then I thought. Alrighty. Well, that's probably it until after the launch. Tomorrow and on is gonna be uber busy. So more lata!

Living the American Dream~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment